It is critical have more than a website with a contact page. Your website must address your key buyers, and it must be easily visible to those looking for the products or services you sell. A website optimized for search engines will rank better. Having content created by a and SEO Copywriter will ensure that your website converts visitors into buyers and buyers into ambassadors.
What Does SEO Copywriting Do?
A certified SEO copywriter is a professional marketing writer that has experience in producing engaging content that entices people to take action. One component of their skill is being able to write for both search engines AND people. Search engines use website-reading calculators (called spiders) that scan your content (including video, images, text and code). An SEO copywriter uses industry compliant methods to appeal to both audiences, which include the following:
- Well researched and persuasively written website content
- Relevant keywords that appeal to all levels of researcher, comparer and buyer
- Stay current with SEO copywriting industry compliance and methods
- Connect your site to relevant other sites (through linking, registrations, etc)
- Target your specific buyer and their mindset
- Content that sits both on the page and in the back end for the search engines